Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer time

Every summer I think "I'm going to get so much done this summer! It's going to be great!" and i make all these lists of things I'm going to do in my time off (hahaha). There are post-it notes all over my wall and my white board is full of list. I even have post its on my desktop. For one reason or another, usually work, I never get any where near my summer goals. But this summer I might have actually made a dent in some of my lists. Or at least given them a good start.
I'm working on getting my site up and running.
Also working on my roommates writing portfolio site up.
I'm also doing some design work for C&C Cakery.

My goals is to update this with some art this weekend. Lets hope this summers productivity keeps up, because i'm sure going to need it in the new school year!

No comments: