Monday, June 21, 2010

She writes stuff.

One of my current projects is for my roommate who is a great writer. It's a great set up, she gets an in-house designer and I get a copywriter! Very convenient.
I'm working on her website (mentioned in the previous post) but also on her business card.



It had to be one colour and one sided and easily printed somewhere like staples. Something with a bit of cheek to match her tagline "she writes stuff". I'm pleased with the outcome. It was a fun little project. Its nice to have the advantage of knowing your client fairly well, also very convenient to yell down the hall for proofs.

I am available for commission if anyone is looking for business card designs etc. drop me a line @ elisestevens(at)gmail(dot)com

now onto sponsorship brochure for work. and go!
-élise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when i run out of my box of *free* business cards, you're my next call.